You may be wondering, what exactly is call reporting? Well, simply put a Call Report is a set of data that’s collected from phone call records. Analysing this data can uncover powerful insights into how your business is functioning and where progression can be made. With so many of us working remotely, it’s more essential than ever before to be able to keep track of activity levels.
Many businesses still struggle with the importance of call reporting and the value Call Reports provide. A major advantage of call analysis is the insight that can be gained into agent performance. Use these metrics to establish goals for agent performance and progress. Utilize them regularly in one-to-one reviews to enable team members to grow and improve their practices.
Take a look at our top 5 benefits of Call Reports:
- Keep up to date by tracking the efficiency of your remote teams. Access real-time reports on all communications. Measure and manage your team’s activities by monitoring and interacting with live calls.
- Optimize call handling and operation by analysis of Call Reports. Understand the times of the day that are busiest and allocate more resources or observe agents that may be struggling to meet the requirements of successful call metrics and offer training.
- Maximize the value of your CRM system by syncing all conversation data back into your CRM system to generate powerful business intelligence and reporting.
- Make wiser business decisions based on real insight from conversations stored in your CRM. Use the data from Call Reports to help set goals and KPI’s for your business. Call reporting can also be helpful in determining your businesses allocation of resources.
- Keep your teams motivated and celebrate your teams’ successes with data from Call Reports. Show a clear overview of individuals and team performance with Call Reports. Bob from support doing well? Highlighting his success can motivate others to be more like Bob.
With an average sales cycle of 102 days1, it becomes imperative to find new strategies and approaches to close the deal quickly. Using Call Reports to find patterns and discover ways to improve customer contact is a sure-fire way to succeed.
Click here to learn how we can help you find valuable business insight with Call Reports.