Is your CRM weak, limp and lifeless? Do you need to give it that boost from dull to shiny and new? *swishes our metaphorical hair*…then you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve all been there: we’re so busy with our day-to-day tasks, that sometimes we forget to look at the important stuff. The lifeblood of our teams and the tools that can help transform our business.
No, we’re not talking about free chocolate for staff (although we wouldn’t say no), we’re talking about your CRM.
Your Customer Relationship Management system (or CRM) is your database where you store your information about interactions with your customers, clients and candidates.
When used effectively, your CRM system has the power to simplify your processes and transform customer satisfaction.
Here at CloudCall we store all your conversations directly into your CRM system, with one of our effective CRM integrations. Let’s be honest, we can make your life a lot easier.
What functionality can a CRM integration provide?
Upgrading your CRM with an integration comes with endless benefits and amplifies what your CRM system already offers you. With an integration; a CRM system can be customized to suit a variety of businesses, industries and functions.
A CRM integration, (such as CloudCall *wink*) offers a range of functionality, including:
- Integrated calls and SMS: Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) brings together all your calls and texts and connects them to the CRM.
- Advanced analytics: If your CRM’s analytics aren’t as powerful as you need, an integration will provide a more detailed approach for a data driven business.
- Marketing automation: Integrating marketing automation with your CRM helps improve productivity, prioritise leads and cut costs.
What are the benefits of integrating telephony with a CRM?
There are many benefits waiting for you when you integrate your phone system with your CRM, but here’s a few to get you started. You’re welcome!
- Better customer experience: Store all customer data, including call records and notes in one place and keep your customers happy knowing they won’t have to repeat themselves.
- Smarter conversations: On screen notifications bring up the CRM record of the contact who is calling, helping you have better conversations.
- Boost employee performance: Set KPI’s for call activity such as total number of calls or average call duration, tracking all this using your CRM. (Pretty cool, right?)
- Improve training: Call recordings saved in the CRM can be used for training sessions to identify best practices or find out areas that need improvement.
There’s plenty of ways you can modernise your business and simplify your processes. A CRM integration is a cost-effective investment into improving the productivity of your team, and the functionality of your business. Don’t let your CRM be the thing that holds you back this year.
Drive your business into the 21st Century, with a CRM integration now.
Take a look at some of the features CloudCall can offer your business here. (They’re great, if we do say so ourselves.)