Stage 2 of Your CloudCall Journey
Implementation: Configuring Your Phone Systems
We want to make sure that we provide a quality service for your business so throughout your journey with us, we’ll be performing additional checks to ensure that we’ll be providing you with a high quality integration and a smooth CTI implementation journey.
Your Onboarding Journey
Firstly, as part of these checks, one of our highly trained Network Engineers will be your dedicated engineer throughout the implementation process. First of all, they’ll examine your networks in great detail to ensure that it works smoothly with your customized CloudCall solution. Furthermore, we’ll also be sure to communicate with any of your internal and external IT suppliers.
The following testing and configuration processes are included in the Network Discovery process to make sure that your network and CloudCall can integrate smoothly and instantly.
- Network Quality of Service
- Network Disaster Recovery – Analysis
- Communication and 3rd Party Suppliers
- Firewall and Antivirus Analysis
- Existing Phone and Hardware Checks
- Network Capacity Testing
- Router Configuration and Testing
- Local Device Testing
Our CTI Implementation Experts
Furthermore, we also have a team of highly skilled implementation experts who will be able to set up call flows, the IVR (Auto Attendant), call groups, call category lists, departments, call recording and security for your business, if necessary. As a result of this, you’ll have the peace of mind that your phone systems are set up, as you required, straightaway. Our implementation team are experts in setting up the following:
- IVR (Auto Attendant)
- Number porting and define aliases
- Handset and softphone configuration
- Call forwarding and ‘find me’ rules
- Call flows and distribution
- Dashboard configuration
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) campaigns
- Flexible work setup
- Department and user permissions
- Report scheduling and configuration
- CRM plugin installation and configuration
- Test, review, and evaluation of call quality
- Audio files such as welcome messages and hold music
- Calling groups and internal extensions
- Outbound Progressive Dialer (Power Dialer) campaigns
- Voicemail configuration
With this in mind, we understand that each company that we work with is different and has various processes available, so we consult with you throughout this setup process to ensure that we are meeting your requirements in full. As a result of this thorough process, your new communications platform will be up and running in no time.