Effective remote working is here. Empower your teams.
Enabling any device, whether it be your mobile, softphone or click device, you’ll experience a smooth, reliable user experience that promotes flexibility, reliability and ultimately productivity.
So, whether your team are at home, the office or off site, keep your workforce engaged whilst under the assurance that every conversation is stored in your CRM.
For new customers we’re offering free software & conferencing facilities and you could be up and running in 48 Hours.
We’ve put together a list of our key features and benefits that make remote working a seamless, effective and transparent process
Blog – 5 tips for improving remote work productivity
Flexible working is an increasing trend. There’s a lot of research that backs up the reasons why it’s a good thing for businesses and employees alike.
- A personal direct work number for all remote working users.
- A CloudCall Communicator (softphone) and/or CloudCall Go! (mobile app) to enable you to make and receive calls from anywhere.
- A call distribution campaign to help direct callers to the right people.
- 3 conference call rooms, each with a capacity of up to 40 people.
Make, record, categorize and replay calls directly in Google Chrome
Extend CloudCall’s functionality to your mobile, with our mobile app
Softphone and Headset
Make calls directly from your laptop. Attach a headset and off you go
Easily choose the phone that you wish to use when making a Click Call
Increase collaboration with teammates and colleagues
Access all of your valuable telephony features, directly from your CRM
Access real-time reports, helping you to monitor your team’s activities
Real Time Presence
See your agent availability in real time through the supervisor panel
Record, store and playback calls from your database
Dynamically display a number that is local to the area that you are calling
- New customers only
- Integration with your CRM will not be guaranteed during your free period
- Full Training can be provided at additional cost.
- No hardware is provided – speak to us about your requirements
- 48 hour lead time. The lead time may change dependent on our evolving operational capacity and any changes to government policy to the Covid 19 Pandemic that may affect our ability to implement in that time frame)
- We cannot guarantee the quality or consistency of performance for Home Users as they are responsible for the Broadband Network that supplies their home
- If you require your existing main company number to be forwarded to CloudCall, this will need to be done by your existing provider
- If you wish your agents to receive DDI calls then you need to set forwards to all accounts we create for them from your existing phone system
- Outbound CLI can be set to one main business number for all users or your CloudCall account number.
OfficeWorks takes workforce 100% remote with CloudCall for Bullhorn
After having Bullhorn for over a decade, OfficeWorks started looking at the Bullhorn Marketplace for communications options available to them.