You need to be able to reach your customers whenever and wherever they are. But how best to engage them? We conducted some research, and it was clear there are certain things that should be taken into account when reaching out by mobile. Of those surveyed:
- 52% want you to be clear and to the point
- 41% want you to use Caller ID
- 41% said to send an SMS if they don’t answer
- 35% would like you to offer to call back at a better time
- 31% want you to leave a voicemail if they can’t answer
Remember – consumers are more likely to respond to sales calls or messaging on their mobile phone. Businesses who rely on email will miss out.
We’ll just leave this video here:
Engaging with customers by mobile
Reach your customers or clients wherever they are! Here’s our 3 top tips:
- Use Caller ID so they know who’s calling. They’re less likely to answer if you don’t
- Be clear and to the point when talking via mobile, they’re probably on the move
- If you can’t get through, leave a text or voicemail to help get the conversation started
We’ve made it super easy to do all of this from our CloudCallGo! mobile app. Keep the conversation flowing with CloudCall.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you engage with your customers more effectively via mobile. Don’t forget to check out our new eBook, ‘The power of combining data & communication: It Just Clicks’.